Spring is officially here so what better way to start the season than with a fun spring DIY craft.
- Grapevine Wreath (can use pre-made greenery wreath if you would like)
- Heavy Duty Scissors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Stems of greenery
- Flowers of Choice
- Floral Wire
- Go to your local craft store such as Michael’s, AC Moore, Joann’s, etc. Purchase the items listed above if you do not already have all of them.
- Plug in your hot glue gun.
- Once you have all of your items we are going to start putting our greenery onto our wreath. Make sure to cut several different pieces of greenery and strategically place them throughout your wreath. If you need to you can hot glue the greenery in place. Make sure to fill your whole wreath with greenery.
- Next, cut your flowers off of the stems but do not throw away the stems yet. Hot glue your flowers to where ever you would like on your wreath.
- Once your flowers are glued on, hot glue some of the flower buds into your greenery.
- Lastly, cut about 4-5 inches of floral wire. Wrap the wire around the upper back of some of the grapevine twigs and make a half moon for hanging.