- A Longwood Christmas: From November 22nd-January 6. Enjoy the beautiful Christmas themed topiary gardens along with weekend breakfast with Santa.
- Christmas around the farm: From December 1st – December 23rd from 9am-8pm at Linvilla Orchards in Media.
- Brandywine Christmas: From November 24th – January 17th at the Brandywine River Museum of Art
- Christmas Tree Train: From November 26th – December 3rd at 8am and 10am located at the West Chester Railroad.
- Santa’s arrival and tree lighting: On December 1st from 11am-4pm at Suburban Square.
- Christmas in Wayne: Located on Lancaster Avenue in Wayne. Experience the tree lighting, shopping and lots more. December 1st from 5:30-8:30pm. The Christmas parade from December 2nd from 10:00-11:30am.
- The Cricket Cringle: Located on Cricket Avenue in Ardmore on December 1st from 5:30-8:30pm, and December 2nd from 10:00am-6:00pm.
- A Malvern Victorian Christmas: Located in the Borough of Malvern On December 1st from 5:30-8:30pm and December 2nd from 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Phoenixville Christmas Parade: On December 1st at 7pm. The Parade starts on the 100 block of Bridge St.
- Candlelight Christmas: December 1st at 1:00pm at the Chaddsford Historical Society
- Holiday Driftwood Class: Make your own holiday driftwood Christmas tree and bring it home with you. Located at 20 Ellis Lane, West Chester, PA.
- Breakfast with Santa: December 2nd at 3:00pm located at Timothy’s Lionville.
- Winter Solstice Celebration: December 23rd at 7pm. Located at the Utilitarian Church in Media, PA.
- Kids Cooking Class: Christmas Cookie Decorating: Located at Maggiano’s in King of Prussia on December 9th at 9:30am.
Greater Philadelphia Area
- Koziar’s Christmas Village: Celebrating 71 years of Christmas Village, enjoy the scenic walking paths decorated with tons of colored lights. Enjoy hot chocolate and shopping in the gift shop. Address: 782 Christmas Village Rd, Bernville, PA 19506
- Blue Cross River Rink Winterfest: Located at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia. Enjoy ice skating by the river, and beautiful Christmas scenery and lights. Also get something to eat or drink and play some games in the winter lodge. Blue Cross Insurance holders get free admission.
- Christmas In Peddler’s Village: Located at Route 202, Lahaska, PA.
- Winter at Dillworth Park: Enjoy ice skating, the deck the hall light show, and the winter garden. Address: 1 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Franklin Square Holiday Festival: Every night from November 15-December 31 from 4:30-8:30pm. Other events at this festival include Saturdays with Santa, rides on the holiday train, comfort food and drinks, and mini-golf. Address: 200 N 6th St, Philadelphia, PA, 19106
- Holiday Light Show at Shady Brook Farm: From November 17-December 6. Address: 931 Stony Hill Rd. Yardley, PA 19067
- Macy’s Christmas Light Show: From November 23-December 31. Address: 2399 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19149
- Adventure Aquarium’s Christmas Celebration: From December 1-December 30. Address: 1 Riverside Dr, Camden, NJ 08103
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks at the Waterfront: December 31st from 6:00pm-Midnight. Enjoy the beautiful fireworks show along the river. Address: Penns Landing, Philadelphia.
- Mummer’s Parade: January 9th at 9:00am.