Did you know that there are actually a lot of advantages to you when selling your home during the holiday season?
1. While there may be less buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious, and they are ready to buy.
2. There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays. This means less competition for you. Less competition also equals more money.
3. After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially.Which lowers the demand for your home. More competition equals less money. In addition, this is a perfect time to make your home standout to buyers.
4. Your home shows better when decorated for the holidays.
5. Many buyers have more time to look for a property during the holidays as opposed to a normal work week.
6.We will restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You remain in control.
7. You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February. As opposed to just starting the whole process at that time.