Do you have a family member or know a friend who is looking to downsize into a 55+ community?
Stony Creek Farms is twice voted “Montgomery County’s best 55+ community”. Located in the scenic township of Worcester, PA this community is filled with lots of natural beauty through their gentle rolling hills, 3+ miles of walking trails, and a picture perfect stream.
This community is over 100+ acres in size and is filled with trees to maximize privacy to all of their residents.
If you decided to move in… you would have unlimited access to their 4,600 square foot community clubhouse which features a meeting room, card & fitness rooms, kitchen and my personal favorite the outdoor pool and spa.
But this is not all,
The community also has many opportunities to become more involved through charity, donations and give back to others in need.
This location is convenient to Blue Bell, Skippack Village, both King of Prussia, and Plymouth Meeting malls, routes 76 and 476, along with regional septa rail R5 in Lansdale.
157 Brindle Court
Located on the backside of Stony Creek Farms, 157 Brindle Court is the Stonehurst model which offers many features you will love.
Some of these features are:
- First floor master suite with a beautiful view of greenery in the backyard
- Bright and Airy first floor open floor plan
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, convection wall oven and gas cook top stove
- Vaulted ceilings with skylights
- Morning room alongside kitchen with sliding door access to trex deck
- 2 spacious upstairs rooms, upstairs hall bathroom and large walk-in closet
- Central Vacuum System
- Gas Fireplace
- Custom Designed Powder room
- First floor laundry room with attached garage access
- Bright and sunny basement with sliding glass doors
- Backs up to trees for maximum privacy
- No other homes in the front or rear
- Directly across from walking trails